Dear Sir,

  I am writing in response to your job posting in your accounting department. I would be grateful if you would consider my request for dismissal at James & Mills Co.
I am a sixteen-year-old high school student and am very interested in this position. After completing the school I plan to study economics at the Warsaw School of Economics and I am sure that this would be a perfect opportunity for me to develop my experience.
  Despite the fact that I have no experience, I often help my mother, who is an accountant, so I have contact with this kind of profession. In addition, I can speak and write in English and French, but I am still learning. In primary school, I was a school newsletter and I was responsible for duties.
  I am an independent, creative person and open to new experiences. It easily establishes contacts with people and I carry out the tasks entrusted to me reliably and with commitment. I believe that my skills and enthusiasm for work will allow me to meet your expectations.
  I will be grateful for the opportunity to present my candidacy during a direct conversation. I look forward to hearing from you. 

Yours faithfully, 
Klaudia Woźniczka

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Why Maslow's hierarchy of need matters

How and why we read?

Reflection