Reflection

  I had a birthday a few days ago. As always my family organized a dinner with cake and other food. We sat down together in the evening and we started talking. A few minutes later my mother began to memtion. More exactly about how she gave birth to me. She began to describe all that day. I learned that it was cold but the sun was shining. A bit strange ... This day was just an usual day for me. Not for my grandparents and parents. The problem is that it's already the seventeenth birthday. I did not realize it happened so long ago. I remember learning how to ride a bike or the first time when I ate a waffle. I feel like it was a few days ago. Thinking about all this I know that time “flies quickly”, everything goes away and I have to enjoy the present moment.

Komentarze

  1. Very true. And beware - the older you get, the faster time flies. I feel like I was a student just a few years ago.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. It's sad truth but only thing we can do with it, is to enjoy our life... carpe diem!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Why Maslow's hierarchy of need matters

How and why we read?

Reflection