Reflection

  FIRST AID


A few days ago I back home as normal. I walked and on the right side, there was a housing estate. Three ladies came out of this settlement. All the women were around 60 years old. Suddenly one of them fell to the ground. There was no contact with her. In a few minutes people gathered to see what happened and then they ran away. At the end of this accident one man finally called an emergency and began to help her. It was one of those things which I will remember for the rest of my life. An unfortunate accident can happen to anyone anytime. That is why it is important that we learn first aid. These few activities can prevent disability and even save someone’s life. I didn’t get scared like the others, I started running to this woman. Despite the fact that I had no opportunity to help her, I felt confident and ready to help, thanks to the lessons at school. It was an exercise for me to learn something that everyone should know.




Komentarze

  1. It's good to know that school is useful after all. Even if it's just the first aid skills.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Some people don't treat these lessons seriously, but we aren't able to anticipate the future and to know that will we have to help somebody.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Why Maslow's hierarchy of need matters

How and why we read?

Reflection