Reflection

I had many plans for the next weekend. I planned to go to the museum at the end of the exhibition, spend time with my cousin and go to my friend's birthday. I've been waiting for this party for several weeks ... On Thursday morning I got a cold, a fever in the afternoon and a headache came. On Friday it was a tragedy. I felt terrible. I fought. I went to my friend's birthday. After an hour I felt so bad that I had to come home. On Saturday it turned out that the whole weekend I will spend in bed. Thereupon, I am very saddened by the reflexion that we can plan, but life still brings us our solutions. Of course, planning is important as much as striving to pursue your own dreams. Unfortunately, we need to remember and take a correction for a random factor, for example, an unexpected illness. It is important to remember that it may happen to others and we should not have any regrets and assumption about people. If someone would suddenly cancel a meeting or if their parents or sister could not go with us to the planned cinema.

Komentarze

  1. "The secret of happiness is low expectations." And being able to adapt to whatever life brings.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. So, we have to be prepared for everything because everything can happen.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Why Maslow's hierarchy of need matters

How and why we read?

Reflection