Reflection

I was with a friend on Saturday on a day open to the university, where I would probably like to study. There were a lot of students, the atmosphere was great, I was also at the lecture and in general, I liked everything. But when I returned home, I realized that I am so mature and that the time of a carefree life was gone forever. The future is coming closer. Despite my speculation, it made me sad. At home, Iooked at my brother's year-old and with jealous in my heart I thought that he still had all his life, but me? I have only adulthood. Of course, there are also the advantages of this situation, I will be able to make decisions myself, but I have noticed exceptionally minus points. It may affect younger siblings, maybe just like that. I have such reflections that we should be happy with each stage in our lives because time passes quickly and everything is done with it.

Komentarze

  1. I promise you will be happy with adulthood. There are benefits of getting old - you get wiser, you know yourself better, gain confidence and enjoy independence.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. When you have a younger siblings, moment when you realise that your childhood is gone, is even harder. I have exactly the same...

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Why Maslow's hierarchy of need matters

How and why we read?

Reflection