Reflection 13

I'm going to go back a little in time. I spent the last Halloween at home, watched movies with my friends and children often knocked at my house for sweets. At that moment, after a while, it started to irritate me and my friends. (Especially with someone smeared my intercom with smears) But after a lot of reflections, I realized that being a child was really cool. That's all, this whole game was fascinating and captivating for me a few years ago. We had more time for different pleasures, entertainment. Time flowed differently, life looked completely different. I'm not going to cry about the fact that I'm not a child anymore, but I remember this time very nice because it was a beautiful period. We should use every day of our lives. Maybe even it is worth to go with some group for such a common gathering of sweets.

Komentarze

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Why Maslow's hierarchy of need matters

How and why we read?

Reflection