Reflection 15

   It will be a short story, so I was at the gym today. When i was training I was looking at the other people. It is normal for me. These men in the gym usually are muscular and look on "stupid" people for who the most important is appearance. But this is seeming.  For example today, the gentleman approached me, he asked me about my mood and then we talked about the mountains. In summary, he showed great knowledge and interested me very much. Known saying: "clothes do not make the man" is accurate and genuine in not only this situation. When I walk in a city or take a a bus, I judge people quickly.  I am trying to change this and talk with them today. People constantly evolve, while the character and personality of human are still constant (it's difficult to change your personality). This inner human shows who the person really is. Sooner or later it will come out. Each of us has different requirements regarding the appearance, one person likes it and the other doesn't.  This is a matter of taste. We have to remember that it is easy to judge and writing somebody off without knowing this person but this is not worth. 

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Why Maslow's hierarchy of need matters

How and why we read?

Reflection