Reflection 11

   Last Thursday I came back by car with my dad from a workout. It was very dark and long after the 20th. It was raining. When my dad parked, he suddenly asked me, "What's up there by the bushes?" At the first moment, I thought about a gangster, a thief who was caught doing an "act". I shouted terribly. It was different in my father's situation, who was looking at this something with horror, he thought that there was a pushchair of my younger brother. In the end, it turned out that it was just a  toy - a big bike, which is not terrible rain. This event shows me and my whole family that we as people have different fears. Perhaps it depends on our age. After the horrifying words of my dad, the bandit seemed to be the most terrible to me at the moment. For my father, it was that his child's buggy would get wet. We both imagined quite two different things. Our fears change with age?

Komentarze

  1. They certainly do. And they definitely change once we've had children.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Why Maslow's hierarchy of need matters

How and why we read?

Reflection