Reflection 14

I am a student and I often meet in lessons with something such that a friend asks the question "Why should I learn this?" or "Will it is useful to us in the future?". I often think at the beginning like my friends, but after a while, I realize that the question is stupid. We've been learning from childhood since we were born. The first crawling, then walking, talking and other things. Science is important, but I think everyone knows. Science has no limits and no time to finish. Even looking at my parents or grandparents who learn something every day, they do a crossword to find out as much as possible. All this prepares us for life, makes our lives more interesting and more diverse. We know how something works or why it does not work. I personally find it easier to solve some problems today than a few years ago. Life simply becomes easier, more interesting and more sensible. We must remember that science is not ending in school, it is also outside. Knowledge is very interesting, thanks to it, we do not need to ask for anything, and we can show something. "Learn yourself learn yourself for studies is powers key!".

Komentarze

  1. The final quote would do with some improvement! Did you translate it from Polish?

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Why Maslow's hierarchy of need matters

How and why we read?

Reflection